Tea has piqued the interest of academics in the West, who are uncovering the many health advantages of various varieties of teas. Tea has been regarded as a key to good health, happiness, and knowledge in the East for thousands of years. Some teas have been shown in studies to help with cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, as well as weight loss, cholesterol reduction, and mental sharpness.
- o 1 cup warm water
- o 1/4 tsp Haldi powder
- o 1 pinch Pepper powder
- o 1 tsp Ginger juice
- o 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- o 1 tsp Amla Juice
- o 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- o 1 pinch Dalchini powder
- o 2 strands Saffron
- o 1 Clove
Add Turmeric (Haldi) to simmering water, then add all the ingredients one after the other, bring the Tea to boil, strain and serve.
- o Eases arthritis symptoms.
- o Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- o Helps prevent cancer.
- o Maintains ulcerative colitis remission.
- o Boosts the immune system.
- o Lowers cholesterol.
- o Can help treat uveitis.
- o 2 large Dried hibiscus petals
- o 2 cups Water
- o 1 inch Ginger chopped
- o 2 tsp Honey
- o Bring water and ginger to a rolling boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Turn the heat off.
- o Toss in the dried hibiscus petals and steep for 5 minutes (or longer if you want a stronger flavor).
- o In a glass, pour hot hibiscus tea, stir in honey, and serve.
- o Allow the tea to cool to room temperature before refrigerating for a few hours or until ready to serve.
- o Hibiscus flower tea has a long list of health advantages.
- o High blood pressure and high cholesterol sufferers will benefit from this supplement.
- o It is beneficial to both the digestive and immunological systems.
- o It aids in the regulation of the body’s blood sugar levels.
- o Weight loss can also be aided by hibiscus flower tea.
- o It’s high in vitamin C, minerals, and antioxidants, and it’s good for hypertension and anxiety.
Ginger Tulsi Tea:
- o Basil leaves, 10-12 no.
- o Lemon (medium), 1/2
- o Ginger, 2 inch
- o Honey, 4 tsp
- o Water, 2 cup
- o Thoroughly wash and clean the ginger. Then, without peeling it, grind it. Ginger has a lot of nutrients in its peel.
- o Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- o Boil for another 2-3 minutes after adding the grated ginger. Continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
- o Tear the tulsi (holy basil) leaves into small pieces and place them in the simmering ginger water.
- o Turn off the heat, cover the saucepan, and set aside for 2-3 minutes to allow the ginger-holy basil tisane to steep.
- o After that, strain the mixture into serving cups. Pour in the honey, squeeze in the lemon juice, and whisk quickly. Serve immediately.
- o On an empty stomach, drink Adrak Tulsi Chai Recipe Ginger-Holy Basil tea.
- o Tulsi tea is also great for arthritis patients
- o Tulsi tea helps maintain dental & oral health
- o Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
- o Helps reduce stress
- o Tulsi will help prevent respiratory disorders
Healthy Tea are always a better option whenever you are craving a drink. They are great to build up your immunity. Contact Siddhi Deshpande-Takalkar, one of the best nutritionist in Pune, for more such amazing recipes and health tips.
This article was originally published on Nutrition and Diet Tips.